Checkout these tips for getting through your period in a graceful manner!
- Always carry extra pads, tampons, and liners with you. Trust me. Just do it.
- Vitamin E helps eliminate some pregnancy symptoms. Avocados, broccoli, and almonds are your friends.
- Don’t lose your mind with embarrassment if you have an accident. Women understand. We’ve all been there at some point.
- A heating pad on your stomach will ease your aches.
- Lots of sleep will help your body restore itself.
- Bananas, oatmeal, and potatoes are rich in vitamin B6 which is known to help relieve your bloating and improve your mood.
- Sometimes you just have to call it a day. Take the day off from work as a sick day and r-e-s-t.
- Periods can be sneaky and start a little early or hit you after you thought for sure you were done. Wear liners before you think you’ll start and a few days after for a little extra security.
- Try to eat healthy. When your body is fueled properly, painful cramps are minimized.