Clearway Clinic is here to provide you with
Before you visit an abortion provider, we encourage you to answer the following questions to best protect your reproductive health
- Are you sure you have a viable, uterine pregnancy?
(Viable means one that is capable of developing under normal conditions)
- Do you know what to expect in a home abortion?
- Are you being pressured into having an abortion? This is called reproductive coercion. No boyfriend, parent, doctor, teacher or husband can force you to have an abortion. This is your decision.
- What do you know about abortion procedures?
- What do you know about emotional complications associated with the abortion procedure?
- Have you received help from pain caused by a previous abortion?
- What do you know about physical complications associated with the abortion procedure?
- Do you know if the abortion clinic will treat you for any complications?
- If you need to be hospitalized, does the doctor have hospital privileges?
- Have there been any lawsuits filed against the doctor or the clinic?
- Do you have a sexually transmitted infection right now? Have you been tested?
- What do you know about fetal development?
No cost pre-abortion consultation
Call Clearway Clinic or your local pregnancy center to make a pre-abortion consultation appointment today